Areas & Topics

None Archives

How to become your child's legal father in Washington

If you had a child with a woman outside of marriage and you want a legal relationship with the child, you have options. You probably have questions about your rights as a father and if you will play an active role in the life of your child. This key information regarding the process of establishing paternity in Washington will clarify what benefits you can enjoy.


Mark A. Brown, P.S.
1325 4th Avenue, Suite 940
Seattle, WA 98101

Phone: 206-686-4466
Fax: 206-515-2084
Seattle Law Office Map

Review Us