Assisting Washington Businesses With Their Legal Concerns
When you are starting a business, you need to make sure that you take the time to do things right. Any mistakes that happen during the early formation stages can have a lasting impact that could cause significant problems at many different points in the life of your business entity.
Failing to properly plan for the future is something that has doomed many businesses. To ensure that you avoid some of the common pitfalls, you need to speak to an experienced business lawyer about your future. Attorney Mark A. Brown has been helping business owners in Washington for over 30 years. From new businesses to long-established companies, we are confident that we will help you find a solution to the legal problems you are experiencing.
Practical, Common Sense Advice That Helps Your Business Succeed
At your initial consultation, you and Mark will discuss your plans for the future of your company. Mark will help you evaluate your options, and offer you advice and guidance on how you can achieve your goals. We assist business owners with many different issues, including:
- Evaluating the different types of business entities that may be available to you, including sole proprietorships, corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships, and limited liability companies (LLCs)
- Filing any paperwork necessary for formation, as well as preparing any other documents needed, including shareholders’ agreements, partnership agreements, LLC operating agreements, asset purchase agreements, joint use agreements for vacation properties as well as stock purchase and sale agreements
- Preparing employment agreements and policies, including nondisclosure and noncompete agreements
- Resolving complex issues that you may encounter during the course of business, including litigation related to breach of contract
- Helping business owners buy or sell entities, and also dissolve any current companies that they may own
Many of our business law clients create long-term relationships with our firm. They come to us for help with business formation concerns, and rely upon us for assistance when they experience other legal challenges in the future.
Because we have worked together in the past, we know what is most important to you. Mark will be able to help you find a solution that allows you to move beyond these problems and return your focus to other more immediate concerns of operating your business.
Zealous Advocate. Sound Counsel.
To speak to Mark about your specific concerns, call our Seattle office at 206-686-4466 or send us an email. We will make sure that you understand the implications of your decisions, and assist you with anything that is necessary to carry out your specific goals.