Experienced Attorney Dedicated To Family-First Solutions
Most people who are experiencing a family law problem want the matter to go away as quickly as possible. They are completely overwhelmed by the difficult decisions they have to make, and they do not understand what they need to do to ensure that they are taking the appropriate measures to protect their future.
Mark knows that you are under a lot of stress at this time. We can make things easier for you. Mark has been practicing in family law for over 30 years. After developing a clear understanding of your circumstances, your values, and your goals, he will tailor a practical strategy focused on helping you achieve your objectives while staying true to your principles. Reach out today to get started with a solution.
Helping You At Every Step Of The Process
Mark is going to help you see the big picture. He knows that you want to put this matter behind you, but he is focused on helping you resolve things the right way. A shortsighted approach can do more harm than good. Our family law practice is focused on helping clients with a number of different needs, such as:
- Assisting with uncontested and contested divorces, as well as legal separation
- Representing parties in legal separation, the dissolution of their marriage, domestic partnerships or dissolving cohabitation agreements
- Advocating for parties in property division disputes such as the division of debts, the appraisal of assets in high-net worth divorces, and dividing any business interests that the couple may have
- Resolving child custody matters, determining residential schedules, creating parenting plans and addressing third-party custody concerns
- Requesting or contesting child relocation when parents want to move the child outside of Washington
- Determining child support and spousal maintenance/alimony amounts
- Helping parents establish paternity
- Modifying orders that may have been entered in your divorce, if possible
- Assisting with domestic violence concerns, including protection orders and restraining orders
- Preparing or revisiting prenuptial or postnuptial agreements
As your attorney, Mark believes that he has two main roles when he is handling your case. The first is to provide you with honest and straightforward advice about your situation. These cases will have a serious impact upon your life, and you need to be sure that the goal you are pursuing is obtainable. If not, Mark will work with you to explore all of the options available to you, in order to find a solution that is as close as possible to your desired outcome.
In addition to his role as a counselor, Mark also is responsible for being an advocate for you throughout your case. Once you have developed the right approach, Mark is going to work tirelessly to advocate your position, whether you are negotiating, mediating, arbitrating or litigating your case.
The Right Choice To Protect Your Future
There will be unique facts present in your case that must be analyzed by an experienced lawyer, to take advantage of the opportunities that are available to you. To learn more about your options, please call our Seattle office at 206-686-4466 or send us an email.